On-Site Air Quality Testing

This Service Has Been Temporarily Discontinued

Contact Us About Your Air Quality

High-Tech Air Testing

Maintaining good indoor air quality is important for your health. According to the EPA, indoor air quality poses a greater health hazard than outdoor air pollution, with pollutant levels averaging 2 to 5 times higher than outside air. With people now spending about 90% of their time indoors, exposure to these air pollutants has never been more significant.

Products and materials present in our homes or offices constantly emit chemicals, called VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) into the air. The slightest elevation in humidity can cause mold to grow anywhere in the home—often in places that go undetected, like behind walls or under carpeting. Exposure to VOCs and growing mold can cause a number of health issues, from headaches to respiratory irritation to asthma exacerbation. Your health could depend on knowing exactly what’s in the air you breathe every day.

Depending on your location, a nominal charge may apply for travel expenses to complete test.

Air Testing We Offer
Volatile Organic Compounds
Particulate Counts
Actively Growing Mold
Residual Tobacco Smoke

A Company You Can Trust

Healthy Indoor Air, LLC BBB Business Review

Our entire staff stays healthier and is more comfortable since we purchased our air purifier for the office. Thank you!

Angela Ross, DMD
St. Louis Park, MN

I have been waiting years to find something that will kill the pathogens, filter the air and with minimal cost to maintain.

Dr. L. J. Lein

After using the BreatheCLEAN, I no longer have that cough or any asthma symptoms! I strongly recommend this! I am a true believer in your product. Thanks!

Michael A.

I highly recommend the use of a BreatheCLEAN system in your home. UV light is the best way to kill harmful bacteria, mold, and viruses that are in the air in our homes.

Lindsay A., Biochemist
St. Paul, MN

Contact Us For Your Air Quality Questions

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.